Life Without Me
Written by DANIEL KEENE
Directed by NATALIE BANACH
Written by the much-awarded playwright Daniel Keene, this is a funny, honest and heartwarming story that invites us to question life itself, or at least our own. Set in a 2-star hotel lobby, capturing the emotional truth of the almost absurd characters, from the less than competent hotel manager to the slightly obscure guests, Daniel Keene has created a symbolic world of its own. A mix of drifters in search of the concept of happiness, trying to move on whilst simultaneously taking up residence in this unseemly perfect sanctuary for lost souls. This thought-provoking play will leave you inspired to question your place in the world; past, present and future. Somehow you may be left feeling awkwardly familiar. “My life just seems to go on, but ... without me in it”.
Due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak in Sydney, all performance dates
will need to be amended. Watch this space for further announcements.
Performance dates: TBC
Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 8pm
Sunday matinees: TBC at 2pm
Phone bookings after 10am, TBC on (02) 9523 2779,
and from 7:30-8pm on any night a performance is scheduled.
To book online, please click HERE.
2021 Season Ticket Prices (incl GST)
Wednesday & Matinee = $27
Friday & Saturday = $30
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
NIGEL --- Michael Barlow
JOHN --- Michael Gooley
ROY --- Vincent O'Neill
TOM --- Alex Sideratos
ALICE --- Lynda Leavers
ELLEN --- Koren Chambers
MRS SPENCE --- Ann Sayegh
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
The Arts Theatre is a registered COVID-safe venue and our procedures follow all government requirements:
• Face masks are mandatory.
• Everyone must check in using the QR code on entry. Please have your mobile phone ready on arrival and our staff will guide you through the process.
• The theatre doors will open 30 minutes prior to the performance.
• On arrival, go straight to your designated seats.
• Due to the restrictions on food and alcohol service, there will be no interval or after-show refreshments.
• Practice social distancing and use the hand sanitiser provided.
• Bring your own water.
• Please don’t visit if you’re feeling unwell.