Written by DAVID WILLIAMSON
Directed by MICHAEL GOOLEY
Frank is a bugger, but somehow Frances has fallen for him. They happily leave chilly Melbourne for tropical Queensland, seeking warmer climes and a change in lifestyle, to the horror and inconvenience of their children. Soon, however, their dream faces a new threat: signs of age betray themselves in Frank's failing heart. Meanwhile, Frances' daughters demand her return, if only to care for their ever-growing broods.
Performance dates: 12 February to 20 March 2021
Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 8pm
Sunday matinees: 21 February and 7 & 14 March 2021 at 2pm
Phone bookings after 10am, 30 January 2021 on (02) 9523 2779.
and from 7:30 – 8pm on any night a performance is scheduled.
To book online, please click HERE.
To book a wheelchair accessible space, please phone our Box Office
on (02) 9523 2779 after 10am, 30 January 2021.
Due to current COVID restrictions, we can only offer 75% capacity at each performance, therefore tickets have been selling fast with several shows already sold out or close to being sold out.
You will need to be quick to secure your seat!
2021 Season Ticket Prices (incl GST)
Wednesday & Matinee = $27
Friday & Saturday = $30
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
FRANK - Graham Egan
FRANCES - Karen Firmstone
SAUL - Alex Sideratos
FREDDY - William Jordan
HELEN - Lila Micevska
SOPHIE / ATTENDANT - Kathryn Bray
JOAN / CELEBRANT - Liz Raymond
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
The Arts Theatre is a registered COVID-safe venue and our procedures follow all government requirements:
• Ticket numbers are limited to 75% of capacity.
• Face masks are recommended.
• Everyone must check in using the QR code on entry. Please have your mobile phone ready on arrival and our staff will guide you through the process.
• The theatre doors will open 30 minutes prior to the performance.
• On arrival, go straight to your designated seats.
• Due to the restrictions on food and alcohol service, there will be no interval or after-show refreshments.
• Practice social distancing and use the hand sanitiser provided.
• Bring your own water.
• Please don’t visit if you’re feeling unwell.